Wednesday, September 16, 2009

America's Got Talent Top 10

We're down to the finals in season four of America's Got Talent.
The winner will be announced tonight (9/16) live on NBC.
Here's how I'm ranking the final 10 contestants (1 being the highest):

(10) Drew Stevyns
(09) Grandma Lee
(08) Hairo Torres
(07) Fab Five
(06) Recycled Percussion
(05) Voices of Glory
(04) Lawrence Beamen
(03) Kevin Skinner
(02) Barbara Padillia
(01) Texas Tenors

The Tenors have been among the best on a consistent basis. Barbara has an incredible voice, but can only do opera. The trio from Texas can do a wide range of music and would, in my mind, be a better Las Vegas act. I'm rooting for my fellow Kentuckian Kevin Skinner, but I don't see him taking the top spot.
It's been great. I can't wait for season five.

- Greg Herriford

No comments: