Monday, July 14, 2008

Taiwan: Camp in Full Swing

Things have gone fairly smooth after our first full day of Sports & English camp here in Taiwan.
We have 12 young people (10 boys, 2 girls) in my baseball class. I'm helping David Atkin (host missionary) with that.
I also have 6 students in my advanced English class. We're looking at the lives of Bible characters each day. Yesterday, we studied Joseph. Today, we're looking at Daniel and his friends.

It's pretty hot here. They tell me it could be hotter.
I know I haven't sweat this much since Junior High school.
If my voice starts changing and I break out with acne, I'm going home.

We ended the day (yesterday) with a game of competitive dodge ball.
A few girls got hit in the face and two boys knocked heads going for a ball. Besides that, I think we made it through without any serious casualties.
Keep praying for those here who do not yet know Christ as the Lord and Savior.

God bless,
Greg H

No comments: